The etymology of METRAS is Metria, “something brilliant,” “a source of life.”
Our slogan is “Serving Society through Medical Advancement.”
METRAS aims to realize the logo “Total Wellness Solutions.” The basic concept is to inspect domestic and foreign products and pharmaceuticals within the country and suggest them to customers together with the supporting data.
METRAS Works Inc. was founded to develop and manufacture highly functional and safe products that are a fusion of our experience and are based on the medical demands of the present age, and to promote Japan’s fine craftsmanship throughout the world.
Although medical technology is expected to improve every year, we will continue with the belief in our slogan and devote ourselves to our studies from day to day. We will treasure your opinions and collect and examine the latest information to accomplish our destiny and mission.
Medical equipment cannot be used effectively for Japanese with only overseas data and protocols. Therefore, based on METRAS’s mission to disseminate information based on reliable evidence, we select domestic and foreign products and pharmaceuticals, test them in our own market to establish reliability, after which we act as the import agency, exhibiting in the medical community, and hosting academic seminars.
We at METRAS have also secured independent production lines for cosmetics, health foods, and medical equipment, so that through research and development of products for physicians we can materialize Japanese-made products and pharmaceuticals.
– Member of Japan Medical Instrument Association (JMIA) and Beauty Medical Equipment Sectional Meeting
– Member of Forum for Innovative Regenerative Medicine（FIRM）
– Major Corporate Member of Japan Hair Regenerative (HARG) Medical Association
– Major Corporate Member of Japan Medical Fat Transfer Society / Condensed Rich Fat (CRF) Association
– Major Corporate Member of Japan VASER Research Association
– Major Corporate Member of H&O Clinical Research Association
- Company Name
- Head Office
- Hibiya Sankei Bldg. 5F, 1-9-1 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0006, Japan
Tel: +81-3-6256-0181 / 0182 Fax: +81-3-6256-0183
Email: email@example.com URL: http://www.metras.jp
- Tadashi Shiibashi
- 22d,May 2003
- JPY 15,000,000
- Permit to sell/rent specially controlled medical devices（No. 4501130500007）
Participation in the Intellectual Cluster Formation Project sponsored by the Ministry of Education
Participation in the Forum for Innovative Regenerative Medicine
Member of Japan Medical Instrument Association (JMIA) and Beauty Medical Equipment Sectional Meeting
- Our Banks
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ,Ltd., Mizuho Bank,Ltd. and Bank of Yokohama,Ltd.
- Development, sales and import/export of medical equipment, medical devices and pharmaceuticals
Medical equipment maintenance services
Development, sales and import/export of health food, cosmetics and drugs
Planning, organizing and hosting lectures, workshops, seminars and symposiums
- Metras Organization
- Corporate Planning Department, Corporate Strategy Department
Corporate Administration Department, Sales Department, Technology Services Department, Regulatory Affairs Quality Assurance Department
- Associated Company
- METRAS Works ,Co.,Ltd.
- Research and development for medical equipment and related-equipment
Design and manufacturing for medical equipment and related-equipment
Consulting for development/manufacturing of medical equipment
Consulting for registration of regenerative medicine
- Customer Segments
- National University hospitals, Public-sector hospitals ,Japanese Red Cross Hospitals, prefectural hospitals, major hospitals
major cosmetic surgery clinics, dermatology, Plastic and reconstructive surgery, major clinics of ophthalmology and orthopedic surgery
Clinics for private practice/health insurance treatment
A total of 14,800 medical facilities throughout Japan, including public and private hospital and clinics.
- Domestic Business Partners
- National distributor for medical equipment, major pharmaceutical/cosmetic manufacturing company, major health food manufacturing company, MS corporation, dispensing pharmacy, OEM business for health foods/cosmetics (currently 10 entrusted companies), medical equipment manufacturing company, network with manufacturing company for medical materials, and entrusted facility for cultivation