The etymology of METRAS is Metria, “something brilliant,” “a source of life.”
Our slogan is “Serving Society through Medical Advancement.”
METRAS aims to realize the company mission, “Total Wellness Solutions”. The basic concept is to research domestic/foreign medical products in Japan and we suggest them to customers with the supporting data, eventually making Japanese people’s life better.
Although the medical technology is expected to improve every year, we will continue with the belief in our mission and devote ourselves to our studies from day to day. We treasure your opinions, collect and examine the latest information to accomplish our mission.
Medical equipment cannot be effectively used for Japanese patients with data and protocols made by foreign patients. Therefore, based on METRAS’s mission, we select products and test them in our own market to establish the reliability and we act as a distributor, exhibiting in the medical community, and hosting academic seminars. Further, METRAS consults foreign companies to develop their strategy and go-to-market plan for the Japanese markets, respecting the manufacturer’s standpoint.
– Member of Japan Medical Instrument Association (JMIA) and Beauty Medical Equipment Sectional Meeting
– Member of Forum for Innovative Regenerative Medicine（FIRM）
– Major Corporate Member of Japan Hair Regenerative (HARG) Medical Association
– Major Corporate Member of Japan Medical Fat Transfer Society / Condensed Rich Fat (CRF) Association
– Major Corporate Member of Japan VASER Research Association
– Major Corporate Member of H&O Clinical Research Association
- Company Name
- METRAS, Inc.
- Head Office
- Yusen Bldg. 7F, 2-3-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
Tel: +81-3-6256-0181 / 0182 Fax: +81-3-6256-0183
Email: email@example.com URL: http://www.metras.jp
- President & CEO
- Takashi Yano
- 22nd, May 2003
- JPY 15,000,000
- Permit to sell/rent specially controlled medical devices（No. 4501130500007）
Participation in the Intellectual Cluster Formation Project sponsored by the Ministry of Education
Participation in the Forum for Innovative Regenerative Medicine
Member of Japan Medical Instrument Association (JMIA) and Beauty Medical Equipment Sectional Meeting
- Our Banks
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., MUFG Bank, Ltd., Mizuho Bank,Ltd. and Bank of Yokohama,Ltd.
- Development, sales and import/export of medical equipment, medical devices and pharmaceuticals
Medical equipment maintenance services
Development, sales and import/export of health food, cosmetics and drugs
Planning, organizing and hosting lectures, workshops, seminars and symposiums
- Metras Organization
- Corporate Planning Division, Corporate Strategy Division
Corporate Administration Division, Sales Division, Technology Services Division, Regulatory Affairs Quality Assurance Division
- Associated Company
- METRAS Works, Co., Ltd.
- Marketing and distribution of medical equipment and cosmetics
Research and development for medical equipment and cosmetics
Consulting for development/manufacturing of medical equipment and cosmetics
Consulting for registration of regenerative medicine
- Customer Segments
- National University hospitals, Public-sector hospitals ,Japanese Red Cross Hospitals, prefectural hospitals, major hospitals, major cosmetic surgery clinics, dermatology, Plastic and reconstructive surgery, major clinics of ophthalmology and orthopedic surgery
Clinics for private practice/health insurance treatment
A total of 14,800 medical facilities throughout Japan, including public and private hospital and clinics.
- Domestic Business Partners
- International manufacturers/national distributors for medical equipment, major pharmaceutical/cosmetic company, major supplement manufacturing company, MS corporation, dispensing pharmacy, OEM companies for supplements/cosmetics (currently 10 entrusted companies), network with manufacturing company for medical materials, and entrusted facility for cultivation
From Narita International Airport
From Haneda Airport